Special Activities

Musical Entertainment

The Concord-Carlisle High School Pep Band, directed by David Gresko, will provide pre-walk musical entertainment beginning at 1:30 p.m.

Special Activities for Youth

Youth Banner Parade

We will hold our popular youth "Banner Parade" again this year! Encourage your group to create a banner illustrating the theme of CROP Walk for the Hungry. Helpful directions for making the banner and registration forms are provided on our website. Please submit one form for each group. We suggest you have your group make the banners a couple of weeks before the CROP Walk and use them as colorful and visible aids in obtaining sponsors for the walk.